1.They must win today’s match against Unity fc in Tamale at all costs.
2. Hope for a draw or lose for Bofoakwa in their match against Berekum Arsenal.
1. A win for RTU will increase their accumulated points to 65.
2. A win for Berekum Arsenal, will mean RTU qualifies with a point ahead of Bofoakwa, who already has 64 accumulated points.
3. A draw between Bofoakwa and Berekum Arsenal and a win for RTU means, both RTU and Bofoakwa will share the same number of points (65 each) BUT, RTU is currently ahead in terms of goal difference with 56 goals and Bofoakwa with 43 goals. So RTU can still qualify if this scenario occurs.
4. Again, in an unlikely event that the two teams (RTU and Bofoakwa) still share the same number of goals, after today’s matches, and points, head to head will now be used to determine which of the two clubs qualifies. In this scenario, RTU will qualify, as they have a better head-to-head record against Bofoakwa. Because, RTU drew 2-2 with Bofoakwa in Sunyani, and won the reverse fixture by a lone goal in Tamale.
1. The only danger, is a win for both Bofoakwa and RTU in today’s encounters. Because if Bofoakwa wins, their points margin will increase to 67 and a win for RTU, will increase theirs to 65. In that case, Bofoakwa will go through.
Even if RTU is faced with this dilemma, Zakito’s petition to the FA, over alleged falsification of a player’s documents by Bofoakwa, can still help RTU to qualify, provided the disciplinary committee founds them (Bofoakwa) culpable.